· Kills Mexicans not Americans
· “A top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.
· Fort Detrick, the U.S. Army Medical Command installation that was the source of the 2001 anthrax attacks, is again attracting suspicion in light of the swine flu panic after it was revealed that criminal investigators are probing whether virus samples recently went missing from its biolabs.
· http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deadbiologists.html suggest that people with knowledge of the planned program are being eliminated.
· Flu shots were added to the Vaccine Injury Compensation Table in 2003, meaning, if anyone is injured, a claim needs to be filed through the Federal Court of Claims and it will be years before it is adjudicated thus no protection. They can laugh all the way to the bank.
· Obama expresses concern, ‘not alarm’ about spreading disease. He “has declared a public health emergency as a precautionary tool to ensure that we have the resources we need at our disposal to respond quickly and effectively.” These vaccines that they already have 12 million doses of ALREADY, and not had time to test them efficiently are going to be handed out.
Now, imagine this....
How could one develop a flu that would kill one population and not kill another population, assuming the flu could cross borders without any trouble?
It might not be very hard to do....
1.Manufacture two very similar variations on the same basic flu such that one is more lethal than the other while an immunity to one provides and immunity to the other.
2.Release the more deadly version in the targeted area and the less deadly version in the area you wish to protect.
3.Make sure to release both versions simultaneously.
By the time the lethal version reaches the protected area, the less lethal version would have already spread amongst the protected population. The protected population will have developed an immunity to the deadly version just before the deadly version arrives. The effect would be a much higher death rate in one region and a lower death rate in another.-Stephen Devoy