Tuesday 5 May 2009

am I an ANTI SEMITE?



This is a response to a comment I got and need to get this clear!

Anti semitism. That term gets thrown a lot quite a lot and I want to know what it is. It seems to me that one cannot criticise a group because of the fear of this label. Why is it that this group is supreme and above any questioning?

A lot of this stems from the guilt remnants from the holocaust, that is why such a term is so strong that it silences many. A silencer, yes, that’s what it is.

How can I be anti Semitic when I am Muslim? In Islam you’ve got to love the Prophets, a lot of them being Jews! Jacob (Yaqub), Job (Ayub), Jethro (Shuaib), Moses (Musa), Aaron (Harun), David (Daud), Solomon(Suleiman), Elijah(Ilyas), Elisha(Al-Yasa), Jonah(Yunus), Zechariah(Zakariya), John the Baptist (Yahya)and Jesus(Isa) ALL JEWS.

"The Messenger (Muhammad SAW) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in Allâh, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)." (Surahtul Baqarah-Chapter 2 of the Quran)

So I do not hate Jews, many of the people I admire are Jewish, pioneers to stand up for what they believe in.

Judaism, originated from the Word of God. I acknowledge that, just as Christianity originated from the Word of God. God did send the Scrolls of David, Torah, Bible and Quran were sent from Allah Ta’laah as mercy for us, guidance.

If I said I hate Jews that would be a disservice to myself because God created us all, EQUAL.

Back to that thing anti-Semitic.
Semites:This is a term that refers to the geneaology of the following: Akkadian, Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Ge'ez, Hebrew, Maltese, Phoenician, Tigre and Tigrinya among others.

Jews today: In the 7th to 11th century something strange happened. A previously almost unknown tribe called the Khazars, converted in the millions to Judaism. Previously, one had to be born Jewish. To-date, Jews of our time fall into 2 main genetic divisions; Sephardim (originals) and Ashkhenazim (converts).

The Sephardim, the descendants of the Jews who had lived in Spain until their expulsion, with the Muslims, at the end of the 15th century, and who later settled in the countries bordering on the Mediterranean, spoke a Spanish-Hebrew dialect, Ladino. In the 1960s, the Sephardim numbered about 500,000.
The Ashkenazim at the same period were about 11 million.
Thus, "in common parlance, Jew is practically synonymous with Ashkenazi Jew" says researcher and author on this subject, Arthur Koestler, a Jew born in 1905 in Budapest in his book the 13th Tribe. However, Koestler adds, the term Ashkenazim is misleading because it is generally applied to Germany, thus contributing to the legend that modern Jewry originated on the Rhine. There is, however, no other term to refer to the non-Sephardic majority of contemporary Jewry, which came after conversion to Judaism from the Khazar country.

An Israeli scholar, A. N. Poliak, a Tel Aviv University professor of medieval Jewish history quoted by Koestler, states that the descendants of Khazar Jews, "those who stayed where they were (in Khazaria), those who emigrated to the United States and to other countries, and those who went to Israel--constitute now the large majority of world Jewry."

Ok so get this, majority of the Jews, actually 80% are Ashkenazi. Ashkhenazis are EUROPEAN because they are the Khazars. Oooh the deception. No really, this is real life, this is the biggest lie of all.

In Israel, the other kinds of Jews are discriminated against! Now that’s double anti semitic! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/bookreviews/4838496/Israels-humiliating-discrimination-against-Arab-Jews.html

SO TELL ME HOW AM I ANTI SEMITIC IF I OPPOSE THEIR IDEALS?
I don’t oppose the Jewish religion in anyway, I actually admire them, they are as orthodox and have many similarities to Muslims but I oppose ISRAEL, which is secular, which is European under disguise.
And you know who else is Semitic? PALESTINIANS.
An article on the book: http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/khazars1.htm
The book itself, by a Jew by the way: The 13th Tribe: http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/tribe.htm

Yajuj and Majuj are these Khazars, (Gog and Magog): Quranic proof of their history:
http://www.imranhosein.org/books.html

I have and I will never stop opposing Israel, call me anti European next, will you?

The truth is against this monster state.
I am not just hating, I am retaliating. They are racist.
They are anti semetic anti Palestinian!
Their very existence and the international allies that gave birth to them are my enemies.
I am not racist, I hate no race, I hate a group that hates.
I hate Zionists because they hate me.
Man, that’s a lot of hate in a statement but wouldn’t you?
I’m not inciting and I cannot fight them. Only Allah can destroy them. In Surah al-Kahf of the Qur’an (Chapter 18 entitled ‘the Cave’), as well as in Prophetic commentary (Ahadith), Gog and Magog are described as two people who descended from father Adam (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon him) and who were created by Allah Most High, and endowed with great power. “None but I can destroy them”, said Allah (Sahih Muslim).
The only Jihad is the jihad in your heart, in your conviction. I can fight with thought, with words, not by hand because only Allah shall destroy the evil in this world.
So after I have explained that only this is anti semetic: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28564809/

What can anyone say to justify this? Can’t I criticise??, you know what? People who throw around the anti semite term are doing a hateful thing. Where is freedom of expression. You drew offensive cartoons but I can’t say anything against a nation that kills civilians on a daily basis?

Such believe that Bin Laden is still alive. They believe that a handful of Arabs attacked The World Trade Center. They believe six million Jews were executed in Germany while the death count at Auschwitz was lowered from over four million to one million. They deny the testimony of the men who were hired to build gas chambers at death camps after the war. This is truth and the truth is anti- what?

Jews make up .0025 of the world’s population yet… they control major industries that affect the entire world. They did this by having access to the money supply and by using it to advance their interests and to suppress the interests of others. The story is about USURY. It is a very simple thing to follow the money and to see who is printing it. This is the truth and the truth is anti- what?

When I hear that Palestinians are launching rockets into the lands that once belonged to them from land that is presently disappearing under their feet, I say to myself that they have every right to do this. Israel has no rights. They stole these lands in the first place and are stealing more with each passing day. My heart is one hundred percent with the Palestinians and not at all with Israel.

So when Israelis stand up and refuse to be in the Israeli ‘defence’ forces
When they protest for the disbandment of Israel
When they say “NOT IN OUR NAME”
That clears me and it clears them. They show the world not all Jews are Zionists, just as not all Zionists are Jews. It clears me because I am with them, not against a bloc of an entire race! I am for the Jews, just against Zionists.
http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2007/12/zionism-for-compleat-dummies.html

And next time you hear anti-Semitic correct the poor fella, its ermmm European actually! lol

1 comment:

Stacy K. said...

You're right about so much of this. I definitely feel that Sephardic Jews have very little in common with their wealthy, mostly secular Ashkenazi counterparts.