Wednesday 4 March 2009

AWAKENING OF THE LIFE CHANGING KIND


Has any one moment marked a turning point in your life?


Changing thought processing, hurling a wave of iman on whoseover stands in its way. There's something strange going on. There's an awakening of sorts. Mu’mins are arising and a portion of the disbelievers are turning a new chapter and coming into the only true way of being. Islam Mashallah is the fastest growing religion. The statistics are there (
http://www.islamicweb.com/begin/results.htm) , the new wave of hijabis the new population in the masjids.


Mashallah, what I fear is the hadith of the Holy Prophet SAW may quicky come to pass. The blessed Messenger had said will be a sign of qiyamah that “The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but "like the foam of the sea". And when you watch videos like this (http://www.sott.net/articles/show/173084-Sickening-Pro-Israel-Rally-Attended-by-Big-Time-NY-Dems-Descends-into-Calls-for-Wiping-Out-Palestinians) and even though we border 1.5 billion they (the whole world who kisses the feet of the terrorist state Israel) walk over us and laugh behind the curtains. I have deviated from whole point of the article I’m writing. The intelligence revolution. People are waking up, if you haven’t you need to let the sun in and get out of bed. I used to think of myself very as very well informed. Bought a newspaper every other day, watched the news everyday, was at the heat of the breaking news, punching in the key words on the search engines. They say Ignorance is bliss. I say only if that bliss is being a sheep, being herded by the ones who are ‘in the know’. If ignorance is bliss, then I strive to be unblissified.


My journey began when a friend sent me a group invite on facebook, to join www.wakeupproject.com . Those who have watched the Arrivals series also on youtube by the brothers Noreaga and Anchennar will know the moving and inspirational content of the videos. They are immensely powerful. Through them, I woke up and embraced the one in me I was trying to suppress. The one this world was trying to disfigure, the most powerful aspect of myself, my spiritual tie to Allah Subhanna Wa Taa’ala! We have to realize first of all that we are spiritual beings. Media, school, politics all focus on one dimension. Something is being suppressed, the celebration of secularization and disbelief in any Spiritual Being, denial of Our Creator is encouraged, welcome and this leads to empty lives.

Secondly, we are living in a matrix. Not quite far fetched was the movie was it? Materialism is the new religion, striving never ends. To be thinner, to be richer, to be prettier, to be more ‘pumped’, to be popular, to be attractive. If money is what makes the world go round, then why is it just paper? This cycle of materialism is crashing, crashing with the economy. What will the people do when there is no money? There has to be deeper life than that the one we are sold to. The American dream is rigged! Because we have been lured out of the masjids and into the malls, we have become spiritually defunct. This is only dunia. There’s nothing like ‘living for the moment’. There is no moment. If you say ‘now’, it is ‘then’, we are going somewhere after this, everyday closer and closer.



I remember when I was a little girl in madrasa and the Usthadha Arafat used to scare us kids about the signs of the Qiyamah, and I always used to tell myself reassuringly, ‘by the time it comes I’ll be sooo old and I’ll start being a good muslim when I’m like sixty, I’m still young so I can forget about all this and enjoy my life.’ But what if it’s not so far away. We are living the end times. Dajjal is here. I don’t mean to scare people but the person himself Dajjal is not yet here, but his system already is. (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=imran+hosein+dajjal&aq=f)
My goal is just to educate if you know, you know, if you don’t now you know and we can all be as strong of an Ummah as our Rasul SAW would have liked fighting until Allah sends down the mercy of Imam Mahdi and Isa AS. Until then, the information war, psychological war began a long time. Freedom of thought, freedom to the truth. Salaam Alaykum!

No comments: